Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Miss Pug

Right now we have this hilarious little black Pug staying with us. Her owners went away for vacation and we were asked to look after her for a couple of weeks, no problem we said, and now those two weeks are almost over. First of all; I've never seen such a hyperactive dog in my life. ...Or at least she was hyperactive, but I think we've done something to her. Haha! When her owner dropped her off she was literally bouncing off the walls! Running, jumping, making sounds, rolling around.. there were times when I thought she would explode out of excitement! I would have thought it was just because she was in a new place, with new people and a new doggy friend (Beily), but her owner told me that she was always like that. How funny. She calmed down after a couple of days though, and I think living together with another dog has done her some good. It's so funny to watch the two of them play.


I'm pretty sure Beily will miss her when she gets picked up tomorrow, and I hope they will come back to visit us soon. Beily really loves playing with other dogs, and it really doesn't matter what size they are. I have noticed how she adapts her way of playing depending on what dog she plays with, which is really interesting to watch. If the dogs are small she usually lets them climb all over her, and she runs away for them to chase her. However, if the dog is closer to her own size, that usually calls for a bit of rougher play. She throws herself at them, rolls around on the ground and runs here and there. What I love about her though is that she is very sweet, and she has never shown any signs of aggression towards anything or anyone. She even loves cats. And birds. ...I've seriously caught her several times drinking water outside with birds sitting on the side of her water bowl. It's adorible.

No comments:

Post a Comment