Thursday, April 11, 2013

Potentially Reconsidering

I have to admit I have started to think a little bit more about the potential option of flying from Arizona and to Washington D.C, mostly because it feels like more of a sure thing. I mean I would have taken driving over flying anytime (not for me, I love flying, but for the dog), I thought, but at least if you book a flight ticket you know that you will be able to get to where you plan to go. IF I find someone who could drive us... what if they pull out in the last minute and I find myself stranded in Tucson, Arizona? That wouldn't be cool. Still, I haven't given up on the idea of getting from AZ and to DC by car yet.


Does anybody have an opinion on this? Would it be a better idea for me to fly myself and my dog over to DC? Has anyone ever flown with their dog here? I could really use some advice. I'm not sure why I find it so scary to fly with my dog, and especially since I am planning to fly her with me to Sweden someday. I guess it's just that I don't have any experience with things like that, and it feels almost like this completely impossible mission! What if something happens to her? It's silly, I know, but... you know. I guess I should be looking into it though. Perhaps it might be our best (or only?) option.

No comments:

Post a Comment